How can i get my lips to look better? (photo)

I hate the way my lips is shaped so weirdly...i feel so insecure about this, and i would really appriciate your help! I want my upper lip to look more normal.. My upper lip dosn't look even... It looks as the right side (on the picture) is thinner than the left side, and that really annoys me, and also my middle upper lip point out so in pictures, it just looks weird... I want the more fuller look in the upper lip! My bottom lip is fine, any suggestions???

Lip Augmentation

Thank you for your question. Lip augmentation is becoming increasingly popular because of its speedy recovery time and quick results. Augmentation through fillers/injectibles can create a more uniform shape to your lips while adding volume. I suggest that you move forward with a consultation with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip Augmentation

You have the perfect shape for lip augmentation.  I think that you will be entirely pleased if you go to an expert injector.  Best, Dr. Green

Luscious Lips You'll Love

I find that fillers, (Restylane, Juvederm) are good to create a symmetrical lip and can give you more fullness in the top lip. Please see an expert for a consultation. Best, Dr. Emer

How can i get my lips to look better?

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  Well placed dermal filler can help narrow the subtle asymmetry you have noticed in pictures between your right and left upper lip.  Dermal fillers will help add volume to show a greater amount of red lip but be sure to see an ASPS plastic surgeon in consultation in order to maximize your results. 

How can i get my lips to look better?

Hi, I have performed many lip augmentation procedures using dermal fillers or lip implants for over 30 years.  Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, the upper lip should be approximately 75 % the size of the lower lip for the lips to appear balanced. The lips can be augmented using a dermal filler or a Permalip implant for a permanent enhancement.  Dermal filers and lip implants offer far more reliable volume to augment the lips than permanent fillers or fat injections that are also associated with increased, unwanted, side effects.

Hope this helps.

Upper Lip Augmentation For Symmetry

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photograph.  Sorry that you are having some concerns about the appearance of your upper lip.  Based on your photo, I would suggest a conservative upper lip augmentation for symmetry with a small amount of a hyaluronic acid based filler such as Juvederm.  Beautiful and natural results can be achieved.  Please be sure to see an expert injector for an in-person consultation to fully discuss your goals and expectations in order to determine the best treatment plan.  Hope this helps and best wishes!

Lips

Hi there, you can change the shape of your lips and make them more symmetrical and full in the places you want using a filler called Juvederm or Juvederm Ultra Plus. The results would be instant and no surgery needed.

Justin Harper, MD
Columbus Physician

Lip assymetry

although you seem to have a lip with adequate volume,  in answer to your question,  asymmetry I  the lip can be corrected in various ways, the least invasive of which is the use of cosmetic fillers that help us to reshape,  sculpt and give proper form and when needed volume to the lips,  face, Nose, hands, and neck. Consult with an experienced Facial plastic surgeon in your area who is comfortable with lip reshaping about your options. 

Tal Dagan, MD, FACS
New York Physician