3 months post op Hair transplant, can I then do what I want?

3 months after a hair transplant now. Can i then do what i want, use a towel to my hair like normal and so on? And what about if you talk about shave your hair with a shaver, what is a "knight" ?

After 3 months you are able to resume all activities, including hair cuts and shaving of the head

West Hollywood Hair Restoration Surgeon

3 months after your surgery

At 3 months following your hair transplant procedure, you should still avoid hitting your head under all circumstances. I also advise you to avoid using any type of hair shaving machine until the sixth month after your procedure. You may, however, trim the hair with scissors when deemed necessary. 

Koray Erdogan, MD
Istanbul Hair Restoration Surgeon

If you want to cut your hair or shave your head after 3 month, there should be no issue with respect to your surgery.

If you want to cut your hair or shave your head after 3 month, there should be no issue with respect to your surgery (3 months ago).

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

3 months after a hair transplant

3 months after a hair transplant you are completely normal and can do anything you normally had done before the transplant was done

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

3 months post op Hair transplant

Yes, after 3 months you may do everything as in normal life, even play American football , use towell and shave your hair with a shaver or razor...these are not harmfull to hair at all.

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Post op care hair transplant

after you are healed which usually takes about a couple of weeks, you can return to your normal routine and do what you want. The follilces are settled at this point and will start to grow in soon. 

Michael Meshkin, MD
Newport Beach Hair Restoration Surgeon

3 mo after hair transplant

If you are well-healed 3 months after a transplant, you can resume all normal activity with your hair.  Grooming can continue as you normally would for your hair.