Too flat and a bump over the tip of my nose! Is it swelling or the result? (Photo)

Hi, i had closed rhinoplastiy surgery about 4 weeks ago. And im not happy with the result. Removed bump over my nose. And it felles to flat and over the tip its a little bump shown up. Is it swelling or the result?

Rhinoplasty Recovery

You are still early in your recovery period and the nose is expected to be quite swollen at this point.The majority of the swelling will resolve in 3-6 months, and will continue to resolve as your nose heals for up to 1-2 years. You have not reached your final shape as the nose will continue to heal and reduce in size for up to a year. Once it does reach its final shape you may be more pleased with the appearance of your nose.

Thank you for your question. You will not have a full result until you are 12 months post op. The swelling and bruising that you most likely experienced at the first two weeks after surgery may linger. You should wait until the 3-4 months post op to really notice any changes to your face. Please review your recovery expectations and guidelines with your board certified facial plastic surgeon. Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

1 month post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD