What will a brazilian buttlift cost, including liposuction of the waist, flanks and inner thighs?

I noticed the price of a brazilian buttlift is 6,550 dollars. I would like to get liposuction of my waist, flanks and the inside of my thighs, to get enough fat for the buttlift. Will any of these areas cost extra, or are all these areas included in the price? Was also wondering if liposuction of the waist would help make it smaller? I naturally have sort of a small waist compared to the rest of my body, but I do have some fat there. Was hoping the procedure would help me get a smaller waist

Brazilian buttock lift and its average cost

The price of Brazilian butt lift greatly varies from surgeon to surgeon due to several factors such as clinic location, liposuction or donor site, facility fee, among others.  In the US, you may notice that it is typically between $5,000 and $12,000. 

Most patients can benefit if their donor or liposuction site is their waistline, particularly the lower back and flanks.  In fact, treating this particular region can have a significant impact on the projection and shape of the buttocks even without actually augmenting them via one's fat. 

You may want to see our before-and-after photos of patients who have had Brazilian buttock lift, or more accurately referred to as buttock augmentation via fat grafting. 

Good luck and best wishes. 

Brazilian Butt Lift Cost

Cost is always a consideration in elective surgery. Please see our Payment Options page under About Us.

We always present our plastic surgery consultation patients with a “fee quote.” This fee includes:

• Surgeon’s professional fee
  • Facility fee
  • Anesthesia fee

It does not include any laboratory tests, preoperative examinations, garments or postoperative prescriptions. 

You can realistically expect anything from $7,000 to $12,000 

Dhaval M. Patel 

Double Board Certifed 

Plastic Surgeon 

Hoffman Estates 

Barrington 

Oakbrook 

Chicago 

Dhaval M. Patel, MD
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. Here at the Dominican Republic, the cost rounds from 3500 to 3700, and thighs as a extra area us 300 to 400 extra from the cost.. The prices are reasonable with most of the surgeons,,

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Fees for BBl

Every doctor's office is different in terms of cost structure, etc..  Best to ask that question directly to your surgeon. Good luck.

Costs for body contouring surgery

Costs for body contouring and fat grafting is variable based on location and amount of time needed for the procedure.  Choose your surgeon carefully.  Good luck

Gaurav Bharti, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

There are several factors that can affect the cost of this procedure: location, surgeon, and how many areas you wish to harvest fat from (liposuction). When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. I would do some research on plastic surgeons in your area and be sure to consult with the ones who are board certified in plastic surgery for optimal results. I can tell you that the average cost of a BBL according to Realself is between $6,000 and $7,000 but this price probably only includes liposuction of the abdomen/hip rolls. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

BBLCost

thank you for your question. Cost will vary based on many factors such as location, training and expertise of the Doctor as well as whether or not they actually specialize in performing this procedure. But most give a base price which include a few areas of liposuction but if the patient adds additional areas then the price does go up some as there is more operative time involved for the additional areas. Best of luck.

William J. Hedden, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Cost of BBL

The cost of BBL will vary amongst surgeons based on your geographic area and the amount of liposuction required. Usually there is a set price and is not based on regions of liposuction but again, this can vary amongst surgeons. I recommend that you seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for an examination to get a better of idea of cost. Good luck! 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej

Sejal M. Patel, MD