After hair transplant.

I got a hair transplant 3 months ago, so there are very few hairs at the transplanted area. That don't look good, so is it a problem to remove them until there are more hairs? For example with a tweezers?

3 months after a hair transplant

At 3 months after a hair transplant I would expect little growth but wait it out and by the 8th month you should see 80% of the growth

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results. If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor

It can take 6 to 12 months after surgery to see results.  If you are concerned it is best to contact your doctor.  

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair transplant 3 months ago

no , dont do that ...

Regrowing starts at 3-4 mo. post op and hair is thin, undersized and not bright untill 4-5 th months of hair transplant. İt's normal for new growing hair starting to get native characteristics, waviness, curl in first 4-5 months..This actually takes 10-13 months for hair to become full mature , as thick and bright  as native hair. 

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon