Is it possible to have a private chat with a doctor online?

Hi. I am from Norway and absolutely hate my weak chin. I have had a lot of insecurities the past few months about my chin. I will gladely add pictures, but i am afraid this will be published publicy, som i wonder if a doctor is able to have a online chat with me for free? :)

Find the last surgeon?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another.

See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a chin implant

I am from Norway and absolutely hate my weak chin. I have had a lot of insecurities the past few months about my chin.

Hi, yes we have had many international patients over the past 30 years and have setup the ability fro patients, like you, to contact us.  You can then send us photos privately via e-mail and have a Skype or phone consult to discuss my recommendations.  

I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years.  A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face. 

I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  

Hope this helps.

On line interview-evaluation

It is quite possible to have good evaluation done on line, including in person conversation with a plastic surgeon. Now when you have direct flight from Oslo to Fort Lauderdale it is even possible to have everything arranged before coming for surgery. Many offices in South Florida have concierge services which are tuned to international patients. 

Zoran Potparic, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon