What kind of operation do I need? Can I have nice breasts from those saggy breasts? (Photos)

Hi, I have very saggy breasts. they have been saggy since I remember them. after gain and then loose some weight they even became worse. Now I have lots of skin, stretch marks, I feel terribly ugly. I am 28 years old, have one kid and dreaming about operation. what do I need? is it even possible to make them nicer? what do you think will be the best outcome for me? do I need just a lift? or do you recommend reduction as well? thanks for the answers.

Breast lift surgery can give you the results your want

It is possible for you to have nicer breasts by having a breast lift. If you are happy with the size of your breasts when they are in a good bra, you need neither a breast enlargement nor reduction. Breast implants only make your breasts bigger and do no lifting. A breast reduction makes the breasts smaller by removing breast tissue. To see before and after photos of women similar to you who only had a breast lift, click on the link below.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift Alone

Thank you for your question about Breast Lift.

You appear to have enough breast tissue and would probably enjoy the benefits and appearance of a breast lift.  I do not think implants would be necessary.

To be sure, see two or more experienced, board-certified Plastic Surgeons in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have surgery.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

What kind of operation do I need? Can I have nice breasts from those saggy breasts?

Thank you for the question and pictures. Based on your photographs and weight loss history, it is clear that you will benefit from breast lifting surgery. Whether or not additional maneuvers,  such as breast reduction or breast augmentation (use of breast implants) will be indicated will depend mainly on your personal goals.

My best suggestion: seek consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate lots of experience helping patients achieve the types of outcomes you will be pleased with. Communicate your goals carefully as well. Learn about the pros/cons associated with each option under consideration.  You will learn a lot about breast lifting (plus/minus  breast augmentation surgery) on this website, and on the attached link as well. Best wishes.

Breast lift with implants

You have very severe skin looseness that will require a full breast lift. This should be combined with a small Submuscular implant to gain cleavage and upper pole fullness 

Stuart A. Linder, MD, FACS

Breast Lift Surgery

Breast lift surgery will change the shape and give you a pleasing cosmetic result.  Breast reduction can be done at the same setting if you want to reduce the size.  Consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options and expectations.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD