Hole, asymmetry and loose skin after chin lipo. Will it improve? 15 days post. Does it look normal 2 wks post op or not? (Photo)

There is a long line / hole and loose skin. Is loose skin common now? Can it improve? How long does it take to start seeing the real results? What do you think of what you see? I have had the chin strap as instructed. I am 32 years. . I think I need to correct the difference on the right and left also :( I'm really Really scared and sad now. Disappointed. I also think it should been removed fat along the jaw line as well but here nothing was removed. I am grateful for advice on what to do

15 days a little early

You will need to see where you are after 2 to 3 months.   This should improve.  If it does not send us some photos of where you are at 2 to 3 months.   Should it persist this would be in need of further treatment.    My Best,  Dr Commons

Too much

It seems like there was too much liposuction done in the area and that is why the skin looks the way it does.  Continue wearing the chin strap for 3 to 6 weeks and follow your surgeons instructions.  You need to let at least 6 months pass from the date of surgery to allow proper healing to occur. 

Andre Aboolian, MD