Will butt implants look strange when I bend over if I'm very skinny even if placed properly under the muscle?

My butt is flat and skinny. I want butt implants, but I don`t want the result to look weird when I bend over after the swelling has gone down. How can I avoid this? I see in reviews that some implants look great when standing up, but really strange when bending over. I need more information about this before I decide to go for butt implants.

Will butt implants look strange?

Strong work doing your homework on this!  Buttock enhancement procedures in my practice is through the roof and it’s allowed me to perfect my technique over the years so that I produce safe, reliable and long-lasting results that will age well with my patients whether it’s using fat only, gummy bear butt implants only, or both.  More importantly, you want butt implants to feel natural and the edges never to be appreciated by touch or seen.  Fat grafting to your hips and around the buttocks help prevent that even more so, if you have a very very small buttocks to start.  In the end, it’s important to choose whatever means necessary to achieve your desired goals for size, but more importantly shape! My patients generally seek to have a perky or curvaceous butt that is shapely, whether they are full-figured and voluptuous or shredded fitness types, and everything in the middle.  If you were gifted with a flat or shapeless butt or acquired it over the years, consider a consultation with a plastic surgeon that does all 3 major types of enhancements to understand all your options.  Get a consultation so that you can best understand what will help you achieve a sexier you.

Butt implant demonstrated

Butt implants are placed completely in the muscle; as such even if you are thin, the implant edges should not show. Careful creation of implant pockets under direct vision is critical to avoid complications such as your concern.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Hello Neda74 - Thanks for your question.  Butt implants need to fit the frame of the patient choosing to have them placed.  If they do not fit, they will always look odd.  A consultation with a buttocks enhancement specialist will help you design the right type of implant augmentation based on your dimensions.  If you are skinny, then the implants will need to be placed intramuscular for longevity and coverage.  You may even need a relatively small implant to keep complications to a minimum.  I hope this helps. Dr. Shah

Manish H. Shah, MD, FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Butt implants can provide natural-looking results

Butt implants can provide natural-looking, impressive results provided they reflect the patient's underlying anatomies--i.e., butt dimension, overall body frame, and soft tissue coverage. 
An honest, open discussion is critical to achieve results that meet your personal preference, cosmetic goals, and underlying anatomies.  Of course, you also have to make sure that your doctor is a board certified plastic surgeon who performs buttock enhancement surgeries on a regular basis. 
I hope that helps and good luck.