Sex after Bottom surgery. Any suggestions?

Hi, I am a transman who want to have the metodioplasty surgery, since it is more natural and protects the feeling down there. I don´t care about having a large penis. It´s not nessesary for me to even be average. But what I do care about is that I can please my partner. I am gay, and I would really like to have penetrative sex naturally where I at least can reach his prostate. Maybe it is unlikely, but is this possiple???

Neophalloplasty: Compared To A Metoidioplasty

Thank you for your question.  A metoidioplasty is unlikely going to give one enough length to reach a prostate.  Another option is creation of a penis (neophalloplasty). There are different techniques.  One technique involves creating the penis from forearm skin, which can be disfiguring.  The other technique uses abdominal skin, which typical leaves one with a more appealing abdominal scar, is less invasive, and the cost is typically much less.  

The abdominal skin technique is the one offered at our practice.  I was personally trained on this technique of neophallus creation by the creator of this technique.  The new penis would not have a urethra and would not be able to obtain an erection without the insertion of an artificial device, if one chooses.  Stimulation by the clitoris is typically not affected and one maintains the use of the vagina. Prior to surgery, all patients require evaluation by an appropriate psychologist and receive the appropriate counseling.  I hope that the answer to your question helps.     Jeffrey S. Palmer, MD, FACS, FAAP (Cosmetic Urologist -- Cleveland, Ohio)

Cleveland Urologist