Looking for a doctor in Norwalk or Greater NYC area that is familiar with radix reduction and shortening of the nose.Suggestion?

I had a septoplasty/rhinoplasty done 11/2015 and my bones were reset in a way that gave the appearance of a /very high radix (roman / greek) and a long big hooked and crooked nose. My intent and goal was for removal of a hump that was high on my nose, a shorter/ more upturned nose and a bit of tip definition. My old nose looked so much better!! The results are making me very self conscious to the point where I am uncomfortable in public..

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Radix reduction

Radix reduction as a technical maneuver utilized to reduce a high radix.... unfortunately, what you describe likely involves a constellation of inter-related issues which left you with inadequate dorsal and tip support.... pictures (and more importantly a thorough exam) is obviously necessary to figure all of this out and come up with a plan that makes senseIm sure that here are several rhinoplasty 'experts' within a short drive of you.... now your work begins...unfortunately many plastic surgeons who hold themselves out as rhinoplasty experts are not...You need a thorough evaluation and a well thought out plan....you will need to gain the confidence that your surgeon has the skills and aesthetic judgment to fix your problem....you will need to see several doctors to become convinced of what an actual expert is...find out who OR nurses and doctors go to and who their family/friends go to.... do your homework and be sure that your revision rhinoplasty surgeon has:
1. many years of rhinoplasty practice experience
2. judgment and techniques that have evolved over time
3. a practice focused on rhinoplasty 
4. a willingness to do difficult, secondary and reconstructive cases
5. an interest in teaching others how to evaluate and do rhinoplasty properly
6. a willingness to share rhinoplasty resume, photos and patient experiences with prospective patients good luck...