Any non surgical solution for lower lip pocket? (Photo)

I have pockets under bottom lip, I know that I have aslo receding chin but I don't want to do chin implant or any surgery, any possible other solutions for my case?

Chin and lip

Thank you for the question and photos and while the best solution is certainly surgical there are fillers that can be placed to enhance your chin and lip hollows.  So go on some complimentary consultations and get some recommendations.

Dr. Corbin

Non-Surgical Solutions--Fillers (Radiesse, Voluma, Perlane) for Chin Augmentation

You could try certain fillers such as Radiesse, Voluma, and Perlane in order to give great lift and volume to the chin. This will help the appearance of the pocket.  I suggest seeing an expert in facial sculpting for a formal consultation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Lip Pocket

Thank your for question! You should be seen by a  board certified  plastic surgeon. He/She will examine you and advise you on the best treatment.  Best of luck!!

Michael K. Obeng, MD, FACS

Getting rid of lip pockets

Thank you for asking about your lower lip pockets.

• Since you don't want surgery, I suggest you see a plastic surgeon to have filller injected into the chin and around the lip pocket to conceal it.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS