Can I get a breast lift and Brazilian Butt Lift at the same time? What's the best sleep positions for breast/BBL post op?(photo)

I want to have breast implants explantation (I have silicone for more than 10 years) I don't want implants anymore, I want full lift (anchor) to make my nipple in higher position. I think about fat transfer from arms and stomach to breasts and buttocks. Is fat transfer to breasts safe? how long will it last? Can I have perky breasts and nice cleavage like my wish pics without implants or fat transfer? please advise. Thank you.

Brazilian butt lift and removal of breast implants with lift

Dear BarbieLover,
It is possible to perform these two procedures at the same time. However, it is best to stage them. In my opinion you should have the explant of the implants and lift first.  Then have the liposuction and fat transfer to you buttocks and breasts.  Keep in mind that the fat transfer will likely not give you the volume that you currently have with the implants now.  As far as your wish pics go, it will be difficult to achieve those results as you have more breast tissue than the women in those pictures and you don't want implants like they have. Hope this helps and best wishes.

Ultimate Breast Lift™ first

I recommend a new technique called The Ultimate Breast Lift™.The breast tissue is reshaped creating upper pole fullness, elevated higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.At the same time, the implants can be removed.This technique avoids the ugly vertical scars of the traditional technique, maintains nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed.This will give you the perky breasts you desire without the ugly vertical scars.I would not recommend doing a brazilian butt lift at the same time because of positional problems post-operatively.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

BL and BBL at the same time

You can easily perform these two procedures. If they are tender, just sleep on your side so that you don't press on either area !

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Tell me about fat transfer to the breast and buttock?

Fat transfer does work and increases the size of where it is placed but it works much better for the buttock than for the breasts. The amount that stays really depends on each person and is variable. Also, you will definitely not get the same increase in size that you have with breast implants. Also, you have to have enough fat that can be removed, processed and then injected.

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Implant Removal and Mastopexy Considerations

It is impossible for any of us to determine if you will have adequate volume after implant removal without more information on the implant size. Moreover, a physical exam will provide me with the understanding of how much pre-existing breast tissue you have. 
With this information and the degree of sag you display in the photos, you may be an ideal candidate for a Lejour Breast Lift. Keep in mind that noot all lollipop incision (Vertical lifts) are the same. The Lejour will make you much more perky than will the Hall-Findlay or Lassus technique.
As for the fat in the armpits and onto the back, I would suggest liposuction at the time of the breast lift.
If you would like more information on breast lifts, please read my book " Cosmetic Breast Surgery - a complete guide from A to double D".

Robert M. Freund, MD

Combined procedures

It is possible to do breast lift and Brazilian fat transfer in the same time. The challenge of the post op positioning is supported by special cushions. Taking out the implants will deflate the breast but the lift will help with shaping.

Hisham Seify, MD, PhD, FACS

Fat grafting to the breasts

If you have a breast lift it will give you a much better shape. However if you leave your implants out you will be definitely deflated. Fat grafting is safe to the breast and will help some with volume but at most you can replace one cup size and I bet taking your implants out will decrease you more than that. Also fat grafting to the breast and buttock will require a lot of fat. You need to discuss this plan with a surgeon who does a lot of fat grafting to help you with decisions to reach your goals. Also separate question fat grafts once healed at 3 months are permanent.

BBL and Breast Surgery

You raise a good question because there is no good position to lay if both procedures are done together.  Also based on your photos alone I do not think you need an anchor scar to lift your breasts to the desired location but obviously a full examination is needed

Dr Corbin 

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Breast surgery and BBL

Although both of these procedures can be done at the same time, I would recommend you consider the BBL procedure first.   My concern is about your recovery.  Remember, you want to avoid prolonged pressure on your buttocks for about 10 days.  Lying on your side or stomach could affect your breast results.  Please see a board certified PS to learn more about your options.  Best wishes.

Fat transfer

I am not a fan of either fat transfers to the breasts or the butt.  The results I have seen  are not very impressive at all.  Some surgeons want you to believe that fat will last and that it's a worthwhile procedure.  Personally, I think it's a waste of money.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD