I need breast lift only, how is it done and how much it cost I am size 40 D but my boobs sag badly.

Lift Technique and Size of Implants

It is very difficult to determine the  best lift technique or exact size and shape implant you will require to best match your ideal breast image without an examination by a board certified plastic surgeon. Not just any board certified plastic surgeon, but one with many years of frequently performing breast augmentation surgery including different approaches, techniques and implant choices. This is because several measurements not to mention your breast characteristics are needed to determine the optimal implant size to obtain your goals. Without knowing these dimensions it would be difficult to make this determination. For example, the existing base width of your breast will determine, in many cases, the maximal volume per implant profile that you can accommodate. To illustrate; a 100 cc difference may make a significant difference with a narrow base width breast, but much less of a difference if you have a wide chest wall and wide breast “foot print”. Therefore, just because your friend may have a great result with let’s say a 350 cc implant to make her go from a “A” cup to a “C” cup size does not mean that you will have the same result with the same size implant. . Further simply placing implants in a bra to determine the size best for you is not always accurate as the bra often distorts the size, is dependent on the pressure the bra places plus the implant is outside your breast and not under it among other variables. Computer software morphing programs that automatically determine the best implant size can be helpful in some but not all cases (e.g. doesn’t work well in my experience with existing implants, sagging or asymmetric breasts). Using “want to be” photos however are useful if simply provided to the surgeon as I will further explain in the link below.

Breast Lift / Breast Augmentation/ Breast Implants/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

When searching out mastopexy options

you should find surgeons how can offer you more than just one day of doing it.  This gives you the opportunity to choose what is best for you.  Fees vary widely from surgeon to surgeon and region to region and you can find out costs by simply contacting offices and asking for the all inclusive fee for a mastopexy.  Avoid the surgeon that can only tuck your skin in with sutures as you are doomed for bottoming out and disappointment.

Curtis Wong, MD

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue..

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Breast Lift

A breast lift is a surgery that removes excess skin in a specific amount and pattern, rearranges tissue with the nipple always attached, and the remaining skin is sewn together. This changes the shape of the breast and position of the nipple. Breast lifts work on small and medium breasts best.  Larger breasts tend to sag earlier and benefit from a reduction as well as lift. This surgery is done consistently well by ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeons that specialize in cosmetic breast surgery.
The cost could possible range from $5000 to $25000, depending on location and the surgeon's training, skill, experience, and popularity.  Choosing a surgeon from the low end of the range greatly increases your risk of complications, but choosing a surgeon from the high end does not guarantee superior results.  Somewhere in the middle is probably your best bet.
Best of luck.

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Breast lift cost

Breast lift surgeries are an effective means of correcting sagging of the breasts and nipples. Please see examples below. Breast surgery cost starts at 7K and is based on the size of your breasts.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Size 40 D sagging breasts.

Thank you for your question.  There are various forms of breast lifts procedures but the most commonly used for significant breast lift purposes is the anchor pattern or full mastopexy.  This allows for reshaping of your breast and tightening of the skin.  Some patients choose to have a small implant inserted to maintain breast projection but this is optional and not done in every case.
You should review photographs of before and after examples online and then seek consultation with an ABPS board-certified plastic surgeon for a face-to-face consultation.  Keep in mind that the potential improvement can be dramatic but that the incisions will need approximately 12 months to mature and will never be invisible.  The trade-off however is usually felt to be very worthwhile.
Good luck and best wishes.
Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
Beverly Hills, California

Jon A. Perlman, MD