Breathing problems from floating rib pain and swelling. What can I do?

Almost 2 yrs post op. Went from a b cup to a c cup. Cut in under breast and so is the implant. Saline. The left side they put more in to make breast a symetrical because of my s curve in back. Ive had strange non stop tinggle for a yr almost in fingers. No pain anywhere. Just tinggle never stopped. After recovery i worked one week and it started. I have floating rib pain. Tinggling in thoratic back. Now i have pelvis tilt. Ablique tightness. Pain like a cortisone shot in butt in the exact loca

you for the question. It would be
difficult to fully assess your situation without an in-person examination.  Contact your board-certified plastic surgeon immediately and
have a full evaluation. Best of luck.
Dr. Michael Omidi. An
in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the best way to assess
your needs and provide true medical advice.

Meet with your surgeon

You should meet with your surgeon immediately. It is difficult to help you without an in person examination.