Will my eyebrows ever go back to normal?

I had botox on my forehead 4 months ago its mostly wore off but when I lift my eyebrows the inside of my eyebrows are still very droopy the middle of my eyebrow lifts like a arch making me look angry, Will working my forehead muscles strengthen the muscles between my eyebrows so my whole eyebrow will lift together?. I never had this before I was told this would resolve in 3 months maybe longer it's been 4 months now and I'm starting to get worried. This was first time getting botox

Eyebrow appearance after Botox

Hello, and thanks for your question. I'm sorry you did not get the result you had hoped for. In short, yes, your brows will return to their pre-Botox appearance. The effects of Botox are almost always gone by 4 months,but I have rarely seen them last a bit longer than that. I would consider trying a different injector. Hope this opinion is helpful to you. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.  

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Botox, Dysport in Forehead - Needs Expert Injector

Sorry for this result. It sounds like the person who injected Botox was not expert in placing it. The Botox will wear off within three to six months. Your eyebrows should return to normal at that time. Please find an expert for your next treatment. Best, Dr. Emer

Effects of Botox completely wear off

I could take a bit longer but the effects of Botox are not permanent. These will resolve as the Botox resolves. It sounds like the inner brows are low and this can be corrected by an experienced injector with Botox in the depressor supercilii muscle if you desire.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Botox and eyebrows

First of all the effects of Botox will completely disappear and some patients take a little longer but in a couple of months you can be sure it will be gone. However, a skilled injector can correct your problem now with injection of Botox in the proper areas. Be sure you see someone experienced and is a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist