I am very interested in Cellulaze on thighs and buttox. (photos)

Who is the best doctor to perform cellulaze in us. I am prepared to fly to where ever doctor is. I have had 4 children, and finally trying to get in my best shape that I can. My youngest is 16 months now, I have had minimal lipo in past (12 months post) on areas, but its a skin issue. I would like to find the BEST doctor who can perform cellulaze. I have done velashape almost every week for 8 months, it is not terrible but I want to make it as smooth as possible. My left leg is worse than right.

Get cellulaze by a board certified PS

i don't believe there is a "best doctor" to do Cellulaze. whenever a laser is used to improve cellulite there is a certain degree of skill but it is impossible to predict how good the results will be. i can tell you that most patients will continue to improve for 6 months. i have never seen a patient made worse. however it is not predictable the way a breast augmentation is predictable. If a woman gets a breast implant, her breasts have to get larger. I can follow a similar protocol for 2 women with cellulite and one woman may get a much better result - depends on how much collagen and elastic fibers were stimulated by the laser treatment. see an experience board certified plastic surgeon for your treatment

david berman md

Sterling Plastic Surgeon

Treatment designed to treat only cellulite

Cellulite is a problem seen only in women because of the arrangement pattern of fibrous connections between the various layers of tissue beneath the skin. In women, the fibrous bands attach in a perpendicular fashion as opposed to men in which the bands attach in a diagonal fashion. There is no real treatment available to dissolve those bands other than laser beneath the skin. Once the bands are severed with the laser, they will regrow, but do so in a diagonal fashion thereby resulting in less wrinkling. The laser is also used to dissolve fat deposits which are suctioned out (liposuction). However, the entire procedure will not be successful without dissolving the fibrous bands. The laser is also used to stimulate collagen production in the dermis which facilitates tightening of the skin as well. 

The patient must be seen at least a week prior to scheduling the procedure to 1) make certain the procedure is truly indicated 2) obtain appropriate labs 3) have the procedure properly explained 4) undergo an appropriate evaluation by the doctor 5) to obtain measurements for compression garments and 6) to be provided prescriptions for medications to be taken prior to the procedure.

Ken Knott, MD
Marietta Physiatrist

Cellulaze on thighs and buttocks or Cellfina Platinum Plus

Your thighs demonstrate severe cellulite issues,  waviness and dimpling.  Cellulaze has been show to provide good results however , we have chosen to provide treatment with Cellfina Platinum Plus for your condition. This is less invasive, quicker and more comfortable than Cellulaze treatment, with long lasting results

There is no cutting and no incisions. To perform this controlled, precise, and safe procedure, a vacuum hand piece is placed over the dimpled tissue through which the surgeon will deliver a local anesthetic. Then a small, needle-like #microblade is inserted to release the fibrous bands, the cause of cellulite. Seek more information to learn if you are candidate for #Cellfina by consulting with a board-certified Plastic Surgeon.  

Cellulaze experts

Cellulaze is a great procedure for mild to moderate degrees of cellulite.  However it is a surgical procedure that must be done correctly using the minimum recommended parameters defined in Cynosure's approval studies. Please consult with a surgeon who has undergone appropriate training to perform the procedure correctly.  You can find a list of these professionals on Cynosure's website.  Best of luck!

Anh-Tuan Truong, MD, FACS
Chicago General Surgeon

Cellulaze best treatment for cellulite

Thank you for this wonderful question! Cellulaze is the only permanent treatment for cellulite and allows for minimal downtime with beautiful results. It is important to ensure your treatment is performed by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Your results will progress over the next year as your collagen builds in the areas treated. I encourage my patients to wear a compression garment much like with Smart liposuction for the first 3-4 weeks following the procedure although it is easily concealed under clothing. The skill of your provider will allow for an aggressive treatment with minimal bruising and discomfort. I do hope you have found this information helpful and I wish you  luck! 

Ronald Downs, MD, FACS
South Bend Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze works!

We've done over 1000 Cellulaze procedures with the patient always awake using tumescent anesthesia.  The key to Cellulaze is the surgeon taking the time to deliver the right amount of energy to the numerous bothersome places on your legs.  It's hard to say if their is a BEST physician, however, I always suggest that the two important variables are the device being used and the personal experience of the doctor using the device.  Seeing before and after photos is also important and patient testimonials should support your research.

Best of luck

Jay Kulkin, MD

Atlanta, GA

Jay Martin Kulkin, MD
Atlanta Physician

Cellulose

Cellulaze is a good system to treat cellulite and it does have short downtime.  The procedure is usually done under local anesthesia.  

Cynosure has a list of doctors who perform Cellulaze.  You may check them out, but also make sure they are board-certified and has experience with the system.  

Good luck.

Alex Kim, MD

Alex Kim, MD

Cellulaze, how to choose

Cellulaze can be a great option for rippling type cellulite of the outer thighs and buttocks.  The treatments have very little downtime, though some patients experience some significant bruising.  When choosing a physician to perform a surgery make sure to ask about their credentials (Board-Certified) and number of treatments performed.  Be wary of those who overpromise results.  Even with the best cellulite results, keep in mind that 100% improvement is not a reality.  It is never a bad idea to get multiple opinions.  Best of luck.

Kyle Coleman, MD
New Orleans Dermatologic Surgeon