Can my asymmetric tip, nostrils be corrected after having rhinoplasty once? (photos)

I had my nose done 4 months ago and my nose had a bump and was slightly assymetric, After rhinoplasty the bump is removed but my tip goes to one side and one of the nostrils is smaller than the other one , My surgeon is saying my noise was assymetric so ther is nothing can be done , Im so unhappy as my nose looks worse aftee the surgery and he is saying the tip can not be corrected as ther is no bone to hold it , Also I still cant breath at all , Can anyone please help what shall I do ?

Revision rhinoplasty

The photos do not give enough information, but in general, it is possible to make it more symmetrical. Best to give it time to heal first before considering a revision.

Revision rhinoplasty

There several issues with your nose that you will likely remain unhappy with.... it appears that you had a closed rhinoplasty (no incision on the bottom of the nose) with irregular dorsal resection and minimal tip work...It appears that you would benefit from a revision rhinoplasty complete with structural grafting which would likely include at least bilateral spreader grafting to restore your dorsal aesthetics and straighten your nose...The decision to undergo a revision rhinoplasty needs to be considered carefully ..Unfortunately, unsatisfactory results and secondary deformities from primary rhinoplasty are common.... like many other advances in science and technology, the techniques and approaches to rhinoplasty have become significantly refined over the last 20 years..... much of what is done now by qualified rhinoplasty specialists is much more 'constructive' than the 'destructive' methods of the past.... still many patients have suboptimal surgeries that result in asymmetry, over-resection of supporting structures and ultimate collapse over time. Im sure that here are several rhinoplasty 'experts' within a drive of you.... now your work begins...unfortunately many plastic surgeons who hold themselves out as rhinoplasty experts are not...You need a thorough evaluation and a well thought out plan....you will need to gain the confidence that your surgeon has the skills and aesthetic judgment to fix your problem....you will need to see several doctors to become convinced of what an actual expert is...find out who OR nurses and doctors go to and who their family/friends go to.... do your homework and be sure that your revision rhinoplasty surgeon has: 

1. many years of rhinoplasty practice experience
2. judgment and techniques that have evolved over time
3. a practice focused on rhinoplasty 
4. a willingness to do difficult, secondary and reconstructive cases
5. an interest in teaching others how to evaluate and do rhinoplasty properly
6. a willingness to share rhinoplasty resume, photos and patient experiences with prospective patients 

good luck...

Can my asymmetric tip, nostrils be corrected after having rhinoplasty once?

Generally speaking, the answer is probably - yes- your issues can be addressed and possibly corrected to some degree. Your photos do not permit the most accurate response. Also, it's early- give it more time before considering any additional revision.

Post Operative Rhinoplasty Problems

Hi and thanks for your question and photos.  I disagree with what your surgeon is saying.  The issues that you are having can be corrected.  I have done a few thousand rhinoplasties and about 40% of them were revisions like yours.  I would be happy to see you for a consultation with computer imaging as my office is in Wayne, PA, close to where you live.  Good luck.  Dr. Pontell

Jonathan Pontell, MD, FACS
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon