Why is my nose is not straight and tip goes to one side? (Photos)

I had a closed rhinoplasty 4 months ago and the idea was to remove the bump and make the tip look smaller ,i was told my nose is assymetric , After the surgery i have the bump removed but the nose goes to one side , the tip is still long and the part under tip it looks like hangs out and the nostrils are one biger than the other .I sow the surgeon and he says that nothing can be done as your nose was assymetric before , im not happy at all its worse and i cant breath, can anyone help please !

4 months post op. some advices:

Thanks for the question.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-