I can move my implant in both breasts. Is this normal?

I had 355cc implant on the 28th July I can feel & move both implants right 1 more than left ! Iv had back ache for over a week and feel something is wrong should I be worried ? I was under mussel. Please help am worried

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend following up with your surgeon so he/she can examine you at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz

It is normal and beneficial that you can move your breast implants. If they are tight they can get hard and unnatural and develope a capsular contracture. If you are concerened see your surgeon for an in person exam.

Implants move!

The pocket under your muscle into which the implants are placed is usually created a little larger than the implant to allow it to move.  Therefore, I think what you describe is normal- not to worry.  Your best answer would be after examination by your surgeon, to make sure the movement is not excessive, and there is no fluid in the pocket with the implant.

Paul Silverstein, MD
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Movement of breast implants

I would not be the least bit concerned about movement of the breast implant inside a pocket. We want some degree of room for the implant to move otherwise when the implant is displaced with pressure ,it will meet a rigid constriction that we call capsular contraction. The back pain you're experiencing probably has nothing to do with the movement of the breast implant. I recommend you go back to your plastic surgeon for confirmation. Good luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Recovery

It is normal to be able to move your implants. You want them soft. However, it is always best to have these issues assessed in person by your surgeon. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Implants should be able to move

Your breast implants should not feel like they are bolted onto your chest.  Movement is good, it means the capsule is not contracted, you do not have capsular contracture

Martin Jugenburg, MD