May I have biopolymer gel removed from lower forehead by surgery without scars? (Photo)

I have biopolymer 350 cp injected almost two years ago between eyebrows.After year it's been cspsulated.Even I did not know the name of it.When I asked doctor why did it happen he suggested to correct it by hit effect and my real disaster,since that I have a redness and skin inflammation. Is is possible to remove all this by surgery? Or at least,will that redness ever go back?

Removing silicone from the forehead is difficult

Our office specializes in the removal and reconstruction of soft tissue related to the injection of liquid silicone. We have removed silicone from the face and body with outstanding success.  This allows patients to resume their normal lives without the interference of the silicone inflammation.  During your consultation, a careful examination of the soft tissue is required to determine whether the removal is safe.  Not all patients are candidates for surgical removal.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Plastic Surgery,

Los Angeles