I would like my neck, face and eyes lifted. Can this be completed all in one operation?

Face and neck lift with eye lid surgery - all at one time?

Thank you for asking about your face and neck lift and eye lid lifts.

Yes, these operations are commonly done at the same time - allowing you to go through only one recovery and to have your face look better - all over instead of just one area. Great idea!

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Facelift, Neck Lift, And Eye Lift All At Once

Yes, these can be completed in one operation -- but only if you are in good health, have received proper medical clearance, and are going to a reputable, board certified surgeon with good reviews and a proper educational background. Please do your research. I can state that at top surgical facilities such as the one I founded in New York City, we have the highest standards in terms of equipment, staff, education, and experience, so that at a facility such as mine (and with your theoretically getting medical clearance and being healthy), multiple procedures are not only possible, but often the norm, as patients recognize the savings financially, and in terms of recovery overlap, when doing more than one procedure. In regard specifically to the face, neck, and eyes:  the face and neck when done together produce a more confluent, elegant result. It is also important that your end result look "believable" and natural, so that if your neck and face are lifted yet your eyes, for example, would not be addressed in the surgery, it might not produce facial harmony. 

Concurrent surgical procedures

It is reasonable and common to perform the procedures listed concurrently in my practice.  Given a healthy person with little risk for general anesthesia, the procedures above generally require 3-4 hours of surgery time.  Having several procedures at the same time generally cuts down on anesthetic and operating room costs, and results in one recovery time.  There is no right or wrong answer in terms of having more than one elective performed at a time, but in terms of safety, the risks of doing neck and face lifting along with eyelid lifting concurrently are low.  Good luck with treatment!

Inessa Fishman, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Combinig facial procedures

Yes these procedures can definitely be combined in one operation.  The advantages of this include having one recovery period to go through and probably a reduction in cost.  The disadvantages include a longer surgery time however it has been shown to be safe to do these types of procedures together as long as you are healthy and medically cleared for surgery.

Dino R. Elyassnia, MD

Combining all facial procedures is safe

Hi buster1969.  Yes, it is common to have face & neck lifting at the same times as having upper & lower eyelid lifts.  Provided you are healthy enough, you will reap the benefits of only one anesthetic and one recovery period, time off work, time away from your social schedule, etc with the only disadvantages being a longer surgery, possibly more areas of bruising & discomfort.  Best wishes, 

Skin Tightening and Lifting

It is very common, and actually recommended to have these procedures all done together at the same time. There are also non surgical options for tightening and lifting the face, neck and chest such as Ultherapy. Consult with a professional to discuss the best treatment plan for you. 

Facial rejuvenation: multiple lifting procedures in one operation.

In facial rejuvenation, specific techniques address specific areas of the face. While it's possible to perform one technique and get a good result, there may be a discrepancy between the area addressed and the rest of the face. Addressing the face with multiple techniques will allow your surgeon to be less aggressive in each technique while producing a more balance and natural result. Discuss your goals with your surgeon for a safe and happy result.

Victor Chung, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lifting My Neck, Face, and Eyes in the Same Operation

If you're going to have a facelift, neck lift, blepharoplasty or brow lift not only can they be done at the same time they should be be done during the same operation because it will be safer with just one operation and anesthetic, more efficient with just one recovery, and last but not least it will cost less.

Facelift

Yes, the face, neck, and eyelids can all be treated at the same time and will produce a more harmonious result when treated together. You should seek a consultation with a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery to discuss these options with you,

Bryan G. Forley, MD

I would like my next, face and eyes lifted in one operation?

Yes, it is possible to undergo a lower face and neck lift and a blepharoplasty procedure simultaneously. This is a very common combination in our practice. Patients can undergo the procedures which take approximately three hours under general anesthesia as an outpatient procedure. This allows one anesthesia and one recovery period. For more information many examples of this combination, please see the link and the video below