Can you recommend a brand or style of front close sports bra to wear after a Breast reduction?

I've booked my surgery and am hoping to get stocked up on front closing sports bras for the recovery period. I understand one will come home with me but I would like more. I'll be going from a 34-I to D or DD. What bras do you recommend?

Front closing sports bras

Most sports bra manufacturers make front closing versions. Jockey, Fruit of the Loom, Victoria Secret are just a few of the companies. Department stores such as JC Penny, Kohl's, and Wal-Mart also carry these products. I recommend buying only one or two inexpensive versions until you have healed to the point of being ready to buy new bras. The surgery bra is mainly to hold the dressings against the breasts and provide a minimum of support.  Good luck with your surgery.

Jackson Plastic Surgeon