Can GHO transplant thicken my hair? (Photo)

Hello, I have been wondering if a hair transplant (GHO method) could solve my thinning hair above forehead? I'm sure it's thin due to a keratin treatment a couple of weeks ago, it's not genetics and the bold spot is there due to an accident I had 5 years ago, not alopecia. Also, is there a way of removing keratin from my hair? It just made it super thin. Thank you for your opinions.

If you are losing hair and want treatment options you should schedule a consultation with a doctor.

If you are losing hair and want treatment options you should schedule a consultation with a doctor.  You need to figure out why you are losing hair before considering treatment options.  

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Thinning and GHO Method

The GHO method of hair transplantation is nothing more than FUE that does not grow as well as traditional FUE. Your best option for treating the thinning is Scalp Micropigmentation

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon