My doctor said I need level 6 voluma, what does it mean?

Voluma

Honestly, I don't know. It could mean 6 syringes although that is a lot of Voluma. I would suggest that you call your surgeon and ask exactly what "level 6" means.

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Voluma Level6

Dear jawsad:

In an effort to decrease miscommunication, I would ask your doctor exactly what he meant.  All the best.

Level 6 Voluma

Voluma is a fabulous product but I don't understand the level.  Perhaps the doctor means that you will need 6 syringes of Voluma which is quite a bit of volume.  If you post photos it can be analyzed better in terms of volume loss. I typically inject two or three syringes depending on the degree of volume loss. Best, Dr. Green

Voluma needed - What does level 6 mean?

I think he/she might have been telling you that 6 syringes of Voluma were needed. While this is considered a large volume of Voluma, I have injected 13 syringes in one patient.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Hmmmm... Level 6 Voluma?

I recommend discussing this with your Dr. It's difficult to know what he meant without more context. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Thank you for sharing your question.  I would recommend asking your physician exactly what he means by level 6 as I am unaware of any "level" with Voluma.