If I am looking to get a Brazilian Butt Lift but also would like my cellulite resolved by Cellfina, which should I do first?

Depending upon the location of the cellulite, the two procedures may be done together.

I would recommend an in person consultation first to evaluate the cellulite and discuss your concern.  Seek a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field. Good luck.

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Celfina and Brazilian

Your race and interesting question.

At this point I don't think there's enough experience by anyone to give an accurate answer to your question.

In some ways it makes the most sense to have the procedures done in conjunction.

The problem with so Fina is that the ligaments that are cut during the procedure well with time form scar tissue which contract creating the cellulite to return.

This is why the results claimed are not permanent.

I personally  been interested in using a technique such as so Celfina conjunction with micro fat transfer for a more permanent results.

If I was to choose having Celfina before or after a Brazilian I May consider doing the Celfina immediately before the Brazilian otherwise waiting to do it well after the Celfina has healed completely(several months)

Fat transfer can accentuate cellulite to a certain degree.

I suggest interviewing multiple board-certified plastic surgeon's with experience in Brazilians and asking their opinion.

I'm curious to see what other plastic surgeons will have to say on this topic.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD