Is it possible to have more than one thing done at a time? And how do I know what profile and size to go? (Photos)

Im 23 y.o. 6'0tall 216lb I am a 38 small c I have 3kids and I'm not done and my body does not look that great anymore I'm not happy with it I would like to get a implants under the muscle with a areola reduction , a tummy tuck/ lipo and a bbl ... I want my boobs to sit high, stand out, and look awesome I don't want my boobs to come to a point at the nipple like I see a lot do and I don't want them to look stiff or meet to close in the middle

Is it possible to have more than one thing done at a time? And how do I know what profile and size to go?

Thank you for your question, you can have more then one procedure.  Size and shape of breasts can often play a critical role in a woman’s self-esteem. Fuller and bigger breasts are often associated with reproducibility therefore it is a desired condition. There are different kinds of breast augmentation operation types. Breast augmentation can be performed either with breast implants or autologous fat transfer. There are also different types of breast implants like teardrop or round implants. These implants also can be placed under or above the muscle. As you can imagine there are several different options for breast augmentation. The best way to understand which one is more suitable for you is to get a physical examination by a plastic surgeon.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover

Thank you for your question.  If you are not done having kids, I suggest you delay any surgery, especially a tummy tuck, until you are.  Combining multiple procedures into a single surgery is done all of the time and frequently referred to as a Mommy Makeoever.  I recommend consulting with one or more board certified plastic surgeons to discuss your options once you are done having children.  Best wishes!

Consultation Required

Thank you for your question. It sounds like you are ready for an in-person consultation. Your goals and concerns as well as the options specific to you will depend on your exam and discussion with your Plastic Surgeon. Careful measurements will determine implant sizes appropriate for you. My patients find it helpful to try on the implant sizers with a form-fitting T-Shirt in the office.

Be sure to seek a board certified Plastic Surgeon.

All the best

Multiple surgeries

Thank you for your question. Definitely multiple procedures can be done and it depending on the health of yours. Please consult with a board certified PS for evaluation and to discuss your goals

Hello dear, thanks for your question and information provided as well, yes it is possible, if the patients hemoglobin is within the range, many surgeries can be done at the same time. Taking iron and vitamin c is recommended to increase your level of hemoglobin.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Multple procdures

Thank you for the question and the simple answer is YES though an examination is needed and a discussion of goals given your present weight.

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Augment sizing

Determinations as to sizing are made in consultations with your plastic surgeon.  This includes implant shape, type, and placement.  In terms of all the other surgery you propose, that pushes or exceeds the envelope in terms of what New York permits as ambulatory operating time.  I also find that many patients have unrealistic understanding of the cost of multiple procedures. Since the breasts appear to concern you most, see a board certfied plastic surgeon about that procedure first and then consider the other operations later. Good luck!

Breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question. You are a great candidate for a breast augmentation.  The size, profile, and shape of the implant is based on your desired breast size/shape, your chest wall measurements, and soft tissue quality.  This decision should be based on a detailed discussion with equal input from both you and your surgeon.  This entire surgery can be performed with a small incision technique.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Procedures

You would need to be seen in person, but you likely need to lose weight first so that your BMI is in a better range.

Cosmetic Surgery Options

It sounds like you desire a lot of surgery, so your best option is consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon.  Before the consult, make a list of your priorities and write down all your questions so you don't forget to ask anything. Best of luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD