My forehead is big. How much would it cost to reduce the size? (photos)

I've had long hair to cover it up for 5 years but now the true beast is unleashed, will I be good at telekinesis? My head makes me self conscious, how much would it cost to reduce the size

Big forehead

Forehead "reduction" can be done for a high anterior hairline position, to "lower" the hairline, thereby reducing the visible height of the forehead when the hairline is brought "down"; the incision is placed directly at the junction of the frontal scalp and the forehead skin. The exact distance it is carried laterally, and the precise pattern of the incision is variable, so seek the advice of a board-certified plastic surgeon who does a lot of cosmetic facial surgery. Good luck!.

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Forehead

toml96, there is a procedure for reducing the vertical length of the forehead. it requires a full thickness excision of skin along the hairline releasing the scalp and pulling the scalp inferiorly.  The other option for you is to see someone in have hair grafts inserted to lower your hairline.  See several specialists and look at their photos to get an idea of how these different methods work.  Good luck!

M. Sean Freeman, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon