Does this tummy tuck look normal? Do I need a revision? (photos)

I had a tummy tuck and muscle repair in 2015 never walked hunched. When I would lay down my stomach looked like a mountain in the middle my surgeon told me is was swelling but suggested doing lipo when I got home from lipo in 2016 I had a vertical incision threw belly button and found out he did muscle repair and the belly button was sewed together. My mons is also very full and hangs I am wondering if this is normal results or if I need a revision? I still wear compression or my pain is extreme

Does this tummy tuck look normal? Do I need a revision?

The preop photo did not get downloaded but from the postop photo it appears you have significant intraabdominal fat causing the round protruding abdomen. This cannot be corrected with surgery. Hopefully you were aware of that before undergoing the procedure. 

Revision after TT

Based on this photo it looks like you have a lot of deep (intra-abdominal fat) and significant amount of subcutaneous fat in abdominal wall and back. While subcutaneous fat may be reduced with additional liposuction (flanks and back to be included), fat deposits inside your belly can be reduced only with weight loss. A more detailed clinical evaluation is needed to give you better advice about possible correction.You should seek a second opinion consult by an experienced board certified plastic surgeon for clinical evaluation and discuss your option. Good luck. 

Zoran Potparic, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck revision

Without proper before and after photographs I am not able to comment on the possibility of revision surgery.  I would return to your plastic surgeon for further advice and you should also consider a second opinion for comparison.Good Luck!

David Finkle, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon