Is it better to go to another surgeon now before my revision for more advice? (Photo)

These are my pictures 5 months after TT with lipo of the flanks and fascia tightening. Have I expected too much ??

TT redo

preop photos would help to evaluate you, but it appears as if your umbilicus was closed( that vertical scar) but you still have a fair amount of skin. If your surgeon was not a board certified plastic surgeon, seeking another opinion would be appropriate.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Is it better to go to another surgeon now before my revision for more advice?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs and congratulations on your surgery.  Without preoperative photographs it is difficult to comment on your current results but if you have concerns you can certainly seek out a second opinion before committing to any future surgery.  Your long-term outcome will likely need a few more months to fully mature but gathering opinions from ASPS board certified plastic surgeons is a good starting point.

Tummy tuck and post op healing

Hello  Thank you for your question and photos. It would be best if you give yourself time to heal. You may be still in the infancy of your recovery, you will see more of your results anywhere between 3 -12 months. Revisions can be done after 3 months’ post op. Be sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon. Best regards

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Find a new surgeon

If you asked the question, you should do it.  The outcome is not that great, but it doesn't show what you started with.  Seek another opinion.  Bring preop photos.

Tummy tuck

Preop photos would help and a description of your concerns would be beneficial. Seek  second opinion if you desire.