Can radiesse migrate from cheek to under eye hollow? Can joker smile be too much belotero in upper lip for smoker line? (Photos)

I got 2 syringes of radiesse(was not told its non reversible) into nasal folds and was Convinced i needed cheeks too, and i did 1 syringe of belatero for smoker lines in upper lip, its only day two but im afraid of joker smile not going away, as its so prominent, and i never had issues with previously with restalyn or juvaderm, looking great in 3 hours, but i m awful looking, will removing the belatero fix my lips? Is it too much radiesse in folds? Will the edema under Eye and dark circles go

Radiesse

Yes, Radiesse is irreversible. Although, Belotero is hyaluronic acid filler and can be dissolved with hyaluronidase. It is normal to have some swelling at the injection site. This can last up to 2 weeks. If you are unhappy or have concerns with your results I suggest contacting your treating physician. 

Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

Give It Time To Settle

Sorry to hear of your troubles.  The very first thing to consider in your situation is that it’s still a bit too early to make any solid conclusions.  Swelling and settling from filler can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks and so at this stage I would recommend that you be patient and allow things to settle down.  The problems that you are currently facing will likely improve over time.  I suggest that a follow up appointment be made with your injector in a few weeks time to discuss your options.

Douglas Wu, MD
San Diego Dermatologist

HA Reversal with Hyaluronidase

Radiesse does not have a tendency to migrate, and is unfortunately irreversible. However since Belotero is HA based, it can be dissolved by a  Hyaluronidase, such as Vitrase. It is normal for the injection site to be swollen for up to two weeks, and icing may help. If you're not happy with the results, I'd suggest seeing an expert board certified dermatologist who can help you reverse the HA fillers.