See below for details on a scar that effects the shape of my eyebrow. Any suggestions?

What type of treatment should I seek for a scar that has been there since my childhood. I do not think it was taken care of with stiches ( I don't remember)). It is in my eyebrow and effects the shape of the eyebrow (it doesn't match the other one) and is getting more visible as I age. I have tried to use makeup and reshape both eyebrows to match but to no avail.

Eyebrow scars

I would suggest our Hidef Scar Protocol which includes subcision, laser resurfacing, surgery, and fractional RF. Start with application of Plato's Scar Serum. 
Best, Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Scar on Face -- fillers, lasers, microneedling/PRP, subcision

Please post photos for further evaluation and treatment advice. Facial scarring can improved with subcision, fillers, medical tattooing and laser treatment or surgical removal. I suggest you speak to an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Thank you for your question and I am sorry to hear of your eyebrow issue.  Without a picture that demonstrates what is occurring it is difficult to offer definite advice, but if the cut resulted in a step-off or irregular shape to your eyebrow the only correction outside of masking it with hair modification would be a scar revision to surgically align the two sides.  Hope that this helps.

Please post of your brow and the scar. There are multiple options ranging from treatments with Botox to improve symmetry of the brows, to scar revision to replace the scar to permanent makeup to camouflage the scar. It will be possible to give suggestions if you can provide a photo. Best.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon