Had gyno op 3 wks ago, gland removal and lipo, but my right nipple now looks like this?Really noticeable through t shirt?(photo)

This is really bothering me. I can feel lumps of scar tissue across my chest that i have been massaging to break down, still numbness, of the chest but nipple hyper sensitivity and swelling. Will my nipple stay like this?!

Nipple appearance

Thank you for your question and photo.  Because you are still in what I consider to be the healing process, you must give yourself more time to heal and reduce in swelling.  At around the three month mark if you are still dissatisfied, you should discuss your options with your operating surgeon.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

After Gynecomastia Surgery Care & Concerns

It's still quite early into your healing stage. Following #Gynecomastia #surgery, bruising and #swelling are normal and usually increase slightly after the removal of any tape or foam. The bruising will decrease over 3-4 weeks, but may last as long as 6 weeks. The majority of the swelling will be gone within the first 3-4 weeks. However, it may take 6-9 weeks to disappear completely.Your incisions will go through a maturation #process. For the first few months they will be red and possibly raised and/or firm. As the scar matures, after 6-12 months, it becomes soft, pale, flat, and much less noticeable. You may experience numbness, tingling, burning, “crawling”, or other peculiar sensations around the surgical area. This is a result of the #healing of tiny fibers which are trapped in the incision site. These symptoms will disappear. Some people are prone to keloids, which is an abnormal scar that becomes prominent. If you or a blood relative has a tendency to keloid formation, please inform the doctor.
Also, as you heal, the area may feel “lumpy” and irregular. This, too, decreases with time, and massaging these areas will help soften the scar tissue. The #compression garment helps reduce the swelling, and the longer it is worn, the more quickly you will #heal. It can also assist in the retraction of the skin. If you have any concerns about #healing, its best to ask questions of your surgeon or their nursing staff.