Got dropped on my face when playing rugby which created a bump. What kind of surgery do I need? (Photo)

I was playing rugby and i got dropped on my face,hit my nose.no blood felt very sepf counisious and kept on pulling and playing with it. It has been there for 6months but only stopped fiddling with for 2 months.is it permnment?if yes how much will the surgery cost? I am willng to pay any amount. I also need to what kind of surgery do need.Thank you

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for the questions. The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, After having analyzed all the info. and photos provided to us, i recommend you perform an Open Full Rhinoplasty, includding narrowing of the nasal base and nostrils, with nasal bones treatment (controled fracture) and alar + triangular nasal cartilages re-shaping. With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Kind regards 

Bump?

Based solely on the photos, I do not see a bump. If you desire a rhinoplasty, then you should be seen in person.

Nasal Trauma

From your limited photos, it is difficult to assess your concerns. That being said, the bump can safely be improved/corrected with rhinoplasty surgery.  A consultation with a surgeon specializing in rhinoplasty surgery will be helpful

Post trauma rhinoplasty

Nile678,

It is very common to develop a bump in this region after blunt trauma as you have described.  Most commonly it is due to callus and scar formation in the area, but can be displaced nasal bones as well.  This is very treatable surgically and would require a rhinoplasty. This area can be treated to create a smooth profile and, if needed, the nasal bones can be straightened.  Of course, multiple views and an examination would be needed to recommend specific details.  Surgical fees vary depending on surgeon and the specifics of your operation.  Good luck.

John Harbison, MD
Omaha Facial Plastic Surgeon