Is dental bonding right for me? (photos)

Hey guys, im generally happy with my top teeth apart from a few areas. I plan to get braces on my bottom teeth in the future so i am not concerned about them right now. My left later is very small, and I was wonder if bonding could be used to make my left lateral insicor the same as my right. I was also curious as to whether bonding could be used to fix the chip on my left front tooth, as well as the little 'chip' in my right lateral (it's not really a chip at its always been like that). Thanks!

Is dental bonding right for you? #DrSoftTouch

While bonding would improve your smile, I would recommend porcelain veneers for the best, long term, esthetic results. Porcelain veneers are a great way to make small teeth more proportional. The size and shape your lateral incisors will be improved with veneers and the chip on your front tooth would be corrected as well.  Typically, for the most proportional, cosmetic result, I recommend four or more veneers across the top. The best thing to do is find an experienced cosmetic dentist who will give you the results you desire. I hope this helps.  Click "save" under my name, if you'd like to ask me more questions in the future.  

Great question and a good photo as well
You are right on track--to answer all your questions it is a solid "yes"
The only thing I would add is a reshaping the gum tissue around the smaller lateral to create symmetry at the gumline as well. Good luck!