Mole shaved off in 2013. It's red & blistering now. Is this something to watch or should I have it looked at again? (Photo)

It was a birth mole I inherited from my dad he had the same mole. It is regenerating and shape of it has been returning for years although it has never fully come back.

When in Doubt, get a consultation--Mole removal: lasers, radiowave, shave

I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist for a formal evaluation. This can be improved or removed with lasers, radiowave or shave. See an expert to minimize scarring. Best, Dr. Emer.

Red and bilstering mole should be looked at URGENTLY

Hi

please go to a dermatologist right away to have it looked at and possibly biopsied.  do not ignore or sit on a red and blistering mole. 

good luck

Marwan R. Khalifeh, MD
Chevy Chase Plastic Surgeon