Is it required to wear a compression bra after Breast reduction?

I had a breast reduction and lift 5 months ago and yes my breast are smaller but they have not lifted as much as I hoped. But saw recently someone wearing a compression bra after their surgery and I did not wear anything like that?

Breast Reduction and Compression Bra

Hi Sarah, It is not normal practice to wear a compression bra after a breast reduction. Most people do however wear a sports bra off added support or during exercise. As for not enough lifting, it is hard for me to give you an opinion without pre and post op photos. However, I would suggest you see your plastic surgeon who carried out the surgery so that they can examine you and address your concerns. Good luck.

London Plastic Surgeon

Last contacted 1 day ago