How much OR how many syringes of Juvederm will I need to get full lips like Kylie jenner? (photos)

do I need to have full pout lips like Kylie Jenner? Her lips are absolutely amazing. Help!!! What are the different types of Juvederm and what do they do differently. Does it hurt? And what is the difference between other juvederm names like "ultra plus"

How many syringes of Juvederm will I need to get full lips like Kylie jenner?

You have beautiful lips.  However, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Personally, I would not inject more than one syringe of Juvederm or Restylane in your lips as that should be more than enough to bring you towards that "pouty" Kylie Jenner-like look. More is not better when it comes to cosmetic procedures!  Be sure your physician is an experienced "core" injector (facial plastic surgeon, plastic surgeon, dermatologist, or occuloplastic surgeon). This is because we all have a keen understanding of facial anatomy and the effects of injecting fillers in different regions of the face. I wish you well!

New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon

Sometimes it is not possible to achieve lips exactly like a different person.

Sometimes it is not possible to achieve lips exactly like a different person. No matter what product or how much product. It depends on the shape  of the lips and injecting techniques. Juvederm makes products specifically for lips - such as Volbella. Some fillers are denser than others. Seek a consultation from an expert injector, if you're looking for something specific bring a photo and discuss options with the injector.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Full Lips with Filler

From your photos you are a beautiful young woman with a full lip already, so if you would like further enhancement I would start with a 1/2 of a syringe of Juvederm ultra or Restylane.  If you want more after the first half syringe, you can always have more.  At our office, a dental block or topical lidocaine can be used to decrease the discomfort, but most people still have a small amount discomfort still as you are correct it is injected with a needle.  Ultra Plus is the thicker product and usually it is used in the nasolabial folds or marionette lines.  Hope this helps.

Jennifer Janiga, MD
Reno Dermatologic Surgeon

How much OR how many syringes of Juvederm will I need to get full lips like Kylie jenner?

Even though I think your lips look great. I might ONLY use 1 syringe of Juvederm Ultra XC. Yes there is very minor needle injection point pain but you can request a oral lidocaine block. Best to call Allergan,  Juvederm owner company, and ask for patient education to understand each type... 

Lip filler

You already have full, pretty lips,so I would proceed cautiously.  Starting with 1ml or 1 syringe of Juvederm is best, where 0.5ml is put in the upper and 0.5ml in the lower.  While full lips are nice, over-full lips look unnatural and will actually be a turn off. Maybe wait and see if Kylie's trendy look endures.  While she may pull it off, many women don't.  

Karen Stolman, MD
Sandy Dermatologic Surgeon

Juvederm

Fuller lips, to get a more pouty look it will take one perhaps two syringes.  I usually recommend that patients start with one and if they want to go bigger then I advise that they come in two weeks later for more.  Its easier to go bigger and the best way to get there and get the look you want is in steps.  Take a look at some of our reviews and give us a call to schedule a consultation.  702-608-1318

How much OR how many syringes of Juvederm will I need to get full lips like Kylie jenner

Thank you for your question.  I would recommend between 0.5-1 cc f filler.  There are many different fillers to choose from.  I would recommend a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon.  Best Wishes

You have beautiful lips to start with!  Yes, you can have fuller, gorgeous, pouty lips.  I use Juvederm Ultra or Restylane for lips.  This adds volume to the lips and patients love it.  Most likely 1 syringe will be effective for you!  Visit our FaceBook page below and check out the lip injection section.

Lip Enhancement With Fillers

Hi Nicky. You have beautiful, full lips to start off with so there is not too much that needs to be done. I would be very conservative and start off with no more than 1/2 a syringe of either Juvederm Ultra XC or Belotero. It's important that you clearly discuss with your injector the look that you want. I would recommend showing them a picture of Kylie Jenner to see if that look would be possible for you. The benefit of starting conservatively is that you can always add more if you want. Feel free to click the link below to learn more about lip fillers on our website. Hope this helps!

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

Fuller Lips?

Hi Nicky.  You have excellent lips and good volume before any augmentation.  If you really wanted to try increasing the size further we would recommend Restylane or Juvederm.  1 CC spread between both lips would be a good starting point.  Good luck.

To see an example of Los Angeles and Orange County lip injections with Restylane, click on the link below.

Harold J. Kaplan, MD