Pain at left nipple radiates to elbow.

I am 8-months post op with silicone implants. My left nipple is still very sensitive and the breast is somewhat numb on the lower half to the incision; pain/burn radiates to my left armpit. Within the last couple of months, I am experiencing a dull, uncomfortable "numbness" that travels down the underside of my arm to my elbow. It is not excruciating, and I know that the nerves can take months to regenerate. My concern is with the numbness and slight pain to my elbow. Is this "normal"?

Post Op Nerve Issues

I'm sorry to hear about your discomfort. I recommend that you be seen for assessment in person as it would be difficult to advise you through this form without an in-person exam.
All the best