What kind of surgery can I undergo in order to achieve plumper and fuller thighs? (photos)

Hi Doctor I've been very thin all my life & I absolutely HATE IT. I am 20 years old weighing 110 pounds and I'm 5'6" . I was interested in getting a fat grafting to my thighs but I have no breast tissue, stomach tissue etc. to harvest the fat from to perform the surgery! Is there anything else I can do surgically to plump my thighs up? Silicone injections? Anything safe? Thanks in advance!

Doctor Answers 1

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

I suggest an in person consultation with a board certified cosmetic dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment planning. Someone who is a expert in 4D hi definitoin contouring.  Best, Dr. Emer

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 196 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.