I had breast surgery in May. I'm not sure what is wrong with them. Any suggestion? (photo)

I had breast augmentation surgery in May and a month after when the swelling went down I have what looks like a hand print and a bubble in my left breast I think the implant is bad but the doctor that did the surgery said he never has seen anyone's boobs do what mine are doing I asked him what he meant and he didn't have an answer for me. Just told me I had to pay for another surgery that maybe I need fat put inside I'm not a skinny girl I don't get it. Plus I have pain that does not go away. Please help

Rippling after surgery, what do I do?

Hi  Marie, Thanks for your question and photos. You have rippling. It seems that your implants where placed really close the skin. It can be corrected but you will ned to have the implants placed under the muscle. I would recommend posting some better photos to see what they look in normal positions. But rippling is common if placed above the muscle and especially with saline even though possible with all implants but less so with silicone. Get other opinions from board certified plastic surgeons. Good Luck!   All the best, Carlos Mata MD, MBA, FACS #breastrevision #rippling Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Unsatisfactory Result

Hello,Your breasts are full, you should not have rippling, especially there. Your surgeon's answers make me wonder. Is he a ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeon? If not, please visit a few for a second opinion. Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Unhappy with breast surgery result

I agree with you, that your left breast displays a worrisome implant behavior. It seems as if the implant is placed directly under the skin with insufficient coverage. It would be helpful to know, which implant type and brand was used. I recommend to seek a second opinion with a board certified plastic surgeon before undergoing any additional treatment.Wish you all the best

Afschin Ghofrani, MD
Dubai Plastic Surgeon