Is my dream nose possible? (Photo)

I have a wide nose and I would like to get a smaller one! It bothers me so much! Is it possible to get a nose like the pictures I put up? One of my nostrils is a little crooked. Can that be fixed? How much should I save up?

Yes, it's possible

Thank you for the question. Rhinoplasty is a wonderful procedure that can lead to a dramatic improvement in quality of life. Although there is no such thing as a guaranteed result in medicine, I certainly think your dream nose is possible and readily achievable. The cost varies, but is probably in the $4000-$7000 range. Please let us know if you have any other questions!
Good luck!!

Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dear littleblossom, Your nose can be refined and made smaller with rhinoplasty to look like your dream nose. An in office consultation aided with digital imaging can show you the proposed changes taking into consideration your nasal anatomy and skin thickness. You can then see how these changes look on you and once the desired result is determined the surgeon will discuss in detail the techniques that will be used during surgery to attain your desired dream nose. Prices range for rhinoplasty and you will see anything from $4000.00 to 12,000.00. See the video above and link below for examples of how rewarding this procedure is for young ladies like yourself. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

Closed rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Rhinoplasty for a more feminine and attractive nose.

Rhinoplasty  for a more feminine and attractive nose.  your humble can be removed and the tip refined by a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who does natural looking noses. Have several consultations and choose a surgeon's noses you like. 

Rhinoplasty candidate for dream nose

Rather than dreaming about someone else's nose, it is important understand what can be accomplished with YOUR nose.   Digital  Computer imaging  can be performed in the office setting to give an idea of what can and cannot be accomplished with your nodes on your facial features.  Rhinoplasty is a difficult endeavor, sutures or Surgeon Perry wisely based on extensive experience.  For many examples, please see the link and the video below