Can my asymmetrical eyelid be fixed? (photos)

My right eyelid isn't as open as my left, which is most noticeable when I smile... it's been something I've been self concious about my whole life.. Is there a fix?

Hi Melmel2015. Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. It looks as though you may have upper eyelid ptsosis. Your right eye is droopier than the left which gives that "smaller eye" look. Luckily this can be corrected with minor surgery. I highly suggest going to a couple of consultations with experienced board-certified surgeons who can examine you in person. I wish you the best of luck!

Can my asymmetrical eyelid be fixed?

It appears your eyes are not the same size because you have right upper eyelid ptosis (droopy eyelid) which makes the right eye look smaller. The solution is right upper eyelid ptosis surgery, which can be done under local anesthesia. See an oculoplastic surgeon for evaluation and treatment. See following link and video.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

How about a real photo that is a close up of your eyes while you are looking straight ahead.

Unfortunately the photos you have provided do not really help us understand your concern.  Consider posting a close up that included both eyes relaxed, looking straight ahead.  That will help us understand your concern.