How long should it take scar tissue to disappear from the bridge of the nose?

I had rasping done 4 months ago on my bridge to remove a residual bump which formed after a septorhinoplasty. However i am worried this wont disappear. My surgeon said this is scar tissue and when pressed it does flatten.

Residual hump after rhinoplasty

Dear andyzworld, scar should be somewhat softened after 4 months. However sometimes it takes 12 even 24 months. Anyway it is better to wait at least 12 months to request another request. So be patient and preserve your good relations with your doctor because if another revision will be necessary probably it will be done free of doctor's charge.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon