What is happening to my nose? (Photo)

Been nearly a year since rhinoplasty with slight bridge filing, the tip was set back only 1 mm and the columella taken in 1 mm. No other tip work. The area above my tip now looks like it is indenting and distorted. Sorry about the pic quality lifted from a video but clearly you can see what I'm talking about. The Tip looks almost separate from nose in certain lights and on certain angles appears very bumpy and ugly. What are my options and is this a hard fix? Will filler work?

Dear mikedom, Filler is not an option here and you will require revision rhinoplasty surgery to correct the current concerns that you see. I would suggest seeking consultation with some experts in the field and if you have a copy of your preoperative photographs and your operative report this would be helpful for the consulting surgeon to review. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Revision rhinoplasty for dorsal hump, depressions etc.

Revision rhinoplasty for dorsal hump, depressions etc. will give you a much better looking nose! Make sure you see a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who does natural looking noses. 

Tip Depressions after Rhinoplasty

The concave areas you're showing and describing are not above the tip, but are the location of the lateral crura of the tip cartilages. There are several possible explanations including weak cartilages or the absence of normal cartilage. You need to have an examination by a rhinoplasty expert. This can be corrected but will probably require cartilage grafts.