Cartilage grafts vs "Barrel Roll" technique for indented lateral crural in rhinoplasty revision?

So my primary Rhinoplasty left me with a pinch in my lateral crural cartilages despite having no tip work. I had thin skin and weak cartilage that could not handle the scar contracture. I want this fixed but I only want the indents filled out without fattening my nose to a noticable degree. I've had suggestions made to me ranging from cartilage grafts, to a barrel roll technique where my cartilages are reversed. Which will leave my nose looking the thinnest and fix the problem?

Selecting Revision Rhinoplasty Technique

As I have said fr many years select the surgeon, not the technique. I have used both approaches in patients with problems like yours. Look at the results in patients who had  noses similar to yours. 

Revision rhinoplasty candidate

A full set of facial pictures and an in- person examination is usually required when a revision  rhinoplasty is contemplated, because the nose is a 3-dimensional structure and revision rhinoplasty is one of the most difficult procedures to perform correctly in the entire field of cosmetic surgery.

Pinch tip repair after rhinoplasty?

see several experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeons who can show you many before and after pictures of pinched correction in revision rhinoplasty.  Forget how the certain does it and which technique is used and go by the results the surgeon actually produces. ,