Strange spot on breast. (photo)

I'm 2 weeks out from augmentation and 1 week out from hematoma surgery. This raised large red spot appeared right after and won't go away. It doesn't seem like a bruise. Should I be concerned?

Red Spot

This appears to be a small blood-blister. If superficial it should resolve on it's own but it is always best to be assessed in person.
Take care

Problem post breast implant

Hi, I am sorry to hear of your problem. Its best to show the spot to your PS especially given that you have already needed an operation for the hematoma evacuation. warm regards Dr Prashant Murugkar

Prashant Murugkar, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

Red spot

If everything is healing and you have no other issues I would keep an eye on this and show your PS. I doubt this represents a problem but your PS needs to advise you. 

Gary L. Ross, MBChB, FRCS
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Spot on breast

It does not look like much but if concerned, it is worth reviewing with your surgeon . Best of luck...

Mark on breast

It does not look too concerning from your photos. Likely a blister from tape or such. But, have your plastic surgeon look at it to be sure, because no opinion online can equate with an in-person examination. Best of luck!   Dr. Subbio Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon Newtown Square/Philadelphia, PA

Christian Subbio, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon