I notice when I flex chest muscles my breasts feel really hard. Is this normal?

I had mentor textured implants placed in between muscle 5 months ago. I notice when I flex chest muscles my breasts feel really hard. Is this normal? Will it already be this way or will it soften any?

This can be normal, but you should ask your surgeon

When implants are placed under the muscle, flexing the pectoralis muscles can make the implants feel harder.  Factors such as the type of implant and size can also affect how the implants feel.  Hopefully the implants feel soft when the muscles are at rest.  Nonetheless, it would be best if you have your plastic surgeon examine you to make sure everything is healing appropriately.