Does there have to be a certain amount of fat to come off?

I want to get my butt done next year butt I'm scared I don't have enough fat to be removed..I have extra fat just,hanging off,my tummy from when I had my son a year ago but before then I was very skinny and,gained the most weigh I've eve been but still wasnt a lot...i really want to have my butt done without having to have implants..so I'm just curious if even just a little fat and the procedure can still be done.

BBL procedure

Hello,  thank you for your question.  It's hard to tell without seen any photo.   However,  this will depend on how much fat you want. Consult with a certified plastic surgeon in your area for a correct treatment. Have a great day.  

Without photos it is difficult to give you an opinion. It is always best to seek an in person consultation with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon. 
Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

BBL candidate

You do need to have a certain amount of excess fat in order to have a successful fat transfer to the buttock procedure. Watch this brief video for more information.Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD