I did not wear my retainers or last tray after treatment (2 years ago). Is it okay to wear my last tray of aligners now?

i did invisalign to correct an edge to edge bite so that i could get veneers but i did not wear my retainers afterwards. my veneers have popped off plenty of times in these 2 years i know it has to do with my teeth shifting or possibly grinding at night. my question is i dont have any of my previous trays except for the last one. is it possible to just pop them back in and start wearing them? they do still fit (not comfortably)

Last tray after treatment

You can certainly try wearing the last tray, if it still fits. It might not necessarily move the teeth back, but at least it might serve as a retainer to protect your teeth if you are grinding at night

New York Orthodontist